Her Majesty the Gyaltsuen graced the Salang Tendrel for the construction of 150 Bedded Gyaltsuen Jetsun Pema Mother and Child Hospital (GJPMCH) this morning (27th November 2015). Read More »
ICT Unit, MoH would like to kindly remind the following with regards to the upload of contents on health website:
- All department/division/units are required to provide latest information to ICT Unit after approval by PPD.
- Individual department will be responsible for not providing the timely expected information.
- Each department should have their respective focal person to provide the information.
- Content should be regularly checked for updates – including joining/leaving/profile of new staff/existing.
- Department should be familiar and able to find their own document/web presence on website.
- ICT Unit won’t be responsible for proofreading.
Though the request has been made before several times and discussed, the Unit received only few positive reponses. So, please let us take ownership and make our own site rich with contents.
This is to notify all the health facilities that Paracetamol 500mg tablet batch no. ENTL read more
The human Resource Division would like to request all the staffs who haven’t responded to Civil Service Welfare Scheme to do it latest by December 25, 2015 so that we will able to punch data and submit to RCSC on time. Read More »
The Department of Information Technology and Telecom (DIT&T), Ministry of Information and Communication has requested the concerned ministries to submit read more…
One day health expert group meeting was coducted in Phuntsholing with the following objectives,
- Discuss on Measures and recommendation for Vector-Borne Diseases Control at Point of Entry
- Discussion and way forward for Vaccination and Prophylaxis at Point of Entry,Paro International Airport
- Discussion on way forward to implement IHR (2005) at Land crossing
- Strengthen reporting system at Point of Entries