The Ministry of Health would like to announce the availability of one slot for the Long-term Training for In-service candidates under RGoB funding:
|Sl. No.||Field of Study||Eligible Applicants||Slots|
|1||Master in Ophthalmology||GDMO/MO||1|
Eligibility as per clause 9.7.3 of the BCSR 2018:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen;
- Have completed the probation period as of 30th June 2018;
- Be 45 years of age or below at the time of commencement of the Long-term training;
- A civil servant may avail a maximum of three in-service LTT (if required) in the entire service period or until he attains 45 years of age, whichever is earlier; and
- A civil servant shall meet the Training gap requirement as per Schedule 9/A.
As per clause 184.108.40.206 of BCSR 2018, A civil servant shall not be eligible for LTT when:
- The programme he/she is nominated for is not relevant to his work and his position level;
- He has discontinued a training programme to which previously nominated for reasons within his control;
- He/she has previously discontinued a programme for reasons beyond his control on medical ground and fails to produce fitness certificate from medical board to apply for LTT;
- He/she has not completed training gap requirement after availing STT/LTT as specified in Schedule 9/A;
- He/she is on Secondment;
- He/She is on EoL, Maternity Leave, Medical Escort Leave and Medical Leave; and
- He/she is a contract employee; and
- Fails the drug test.
Nominations must route through the HRCs’ of the concerned Dzongkhag/Hospital Administration and applications should reach HR Division, Ministry of Health on or before 10th August 2018 with the following documents:
- Copy of Certificates and Transcripts for Bachelor’s degree and Class XII;
- Performance Evaluation Forms of recent two consecutive years;
- Photocopy of valid Citizenship Identity Card;
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (including number of years served in each health centre; and past training availed: in-country as well as ex-country);
- Copy of Security Clearance Certificate (Submit after selection);
- Copy of Audit Clearance Certificate (Submit after selection);
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate (Submit after Selection); and
- In-Service Training Nomination Form (Submit after Selection).
Please note that the Ministry will not entertain:
- Incomplete and late submission of documents.
- Faxed or email documents.
For further inquiries, please contact HRO at 02-337288 or extension at 330 during office hours.
Directorate of Services