The Ministry of Health would like to announce the following Long-term Training for In-service candidates as per the decision of the 3rd HRC of the Ministry of Health.
|Sl . No.||Field of Study||Eligible Applicants||Slots||Venue|
|10||Master in Physiotherapy (Orthopedic)||Physiotherapist||1|
|11||Master in Palliative Nursing||Clinical Nurse||1|
|12||Master in Oncology Nursing||Clinical Nurse||1|
|2||Reconstructive surgery||General Surgeon||1|
|3||Joint replacement surgery||Orthopedic Surgeon||1|
|4||Gyne Onco surgery||Gynaecologist||1|
|6||Gyne Maternal and Foetal Medicine||Gynaecologist||1|
|10||Medical Oncology||Medical specialist||1|
|11||Medical Physicist||Radio technologist||1|
Selection of candidates for Residency Training at KGUMSB will be based on:
- 30% as per BCSR 2012
- 70% as per Regulation of KGUMSB
As per clause 9.7.3 of the BCSR 2018:
A candidate should:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen;
- Have completed the probation period as of 30th June 2018; and
- Be 45 years of age or below at time of commencement of the training.
Nomination of the candidates must be routed through the HRCs’ of the concerned Dzongkhag/Hospital Administration and applications should reach HR Division, Ministry of Health on or before 6th March 2018 with the following documents:
- Copy of Certificates and Transcripts for Bachelor’s degree and Class XII;
- Performance Evaluation Forms of recent two consecutive years;
- Photocopy of valid Citizenship ID Card;
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (including number of years served in each health center; and past training availed: in-country as well as ex-country);
- Copy of Security Clearance Certificate (Submit after selection);
- Copy of Audit Clearance Certificate (Submit after selection);
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate (Submit after Selection); and
- In-Service Training Nomination Form (Submit after Selection).
As per clause 9.7.4 of the BSCR 2018, a candidate shall not be eligible when:
- Discontinued a training program to which previously nominated for reasons within the control;
- Not completed training gap requirement after availing training as specified in Schedule 9/A;
- Availed a maximum of three in-service long-term trainings in the entire service period;
- On EoL, Maternity Leave, Medical Escort Leave, Medical Leave;
- On Secondment; and
- On contract Service.
Please note that the Ministry will not entertain:
- Incomplete and late submission of documents.
- Faxed or email documents.
For further inquiries, please contact HRO at 02-337288 or extension at 330 during office hours.
Human Resource Division