The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan will be conducting Research Methodology Training from 28thDecember 2015 till 3rd of January 2016. Interested participants may apply as per the following criteria:
- Documents to be submitted:
- An application addressed to the Director, HR & Planning, Khesar Gyalpo University of medical Sciences of Bhutan. Application should include candidate’s motivation for the course.
- CV and
- A Research Concept paper (maximum 500 words. It should include title, rationale, objective, methodology)
- Maximum of 20 candidates will be selected as per the following:
- 12 from the faculty members of FNPH,FOTM and JDWNRH
- 5 from the MoH Programs/District Health;
- 3 self funding from private or other scholarships on minimal payment of Nu. 14000/-
- Research Grants will be awarded to few selected proposals including one proposal in Tuberculosis.
- The decisions made by the Candidate Selection Committee and Grant Selection Committee will be final.
- It should be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the applications are received by the University and get the acknowledgment mail from University.
- Selected candidates will be informed of the venue and other requirements of the training.
The application must be submitted to Deputy Chief Planning Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rdNovember 2015.
Contact Ms. Sangay at 02328999 (ext: 126 ) if you have any inquiries.