The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce vacancies for the post of Chief Program Officer as detailed below:
Chief Program Officer
|Health Promotion Division
Department of Public Health
|Emergency Medical Services Division, Department of
|Quality Assurance &
|Local Healing and Spiritual Health Division, Department
of Traditional Medicine
Interested in-service candidates fulfilling the criteria as per Clause 13.7 of the BCSR 2018 and Position Directory, excluding Doctors and Nurses may submit application latest by June 15, 2018 to the Human Resource Division, Ministry of Health along with the following documents:
- Performance evaluation form/IWP for two consecutive years;
- Valid online approved audit and security clearance certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the parent agency (if selected);
- Attested copies of Academic Transcripts if applying from outside MoH; and
- Attested copies of relevant training certificates if applying from outside MoH.
Preference will be given to eligible candidates with relevant qualification and work experience for the purpose of short-listing. For further information, please contact HRD at 02-323454 during office hours.
- Director Generals, Department of Medical Services/Department of Traditional Medicine Services, MoH.
- Director, Department of Public Health, MoH.
- Chief, Quality Assurance and Standardization Division, MoH.