The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce vacancies for the post of Hospital Administration Officer on consolidated contract for 24 months as detailed below:
|Position Title||Position level||Qualification||No.of slots||Placement|
|Asst. Admin. Officer||P5B||Bachelor Degree||11||Wangdicholing, Tsimalakha, Gedu, Dagapela, Lhuntse, P/gatshel, Riserboo, Trongsa, Damphu, Bajo and Dewathang Hospital|
The interested candidates who have secured 50% and above in Bhutan Civil Service Examination, PGDPA/PGDFM category, but could not qualify for PG Courses at RIM may submit application to the Human Resource Division, Ministry of Health, on or before 15 February 2019 along with the following documents:
- Duly filled Civil Service Employment Application Form (Download from RCSC website);
- Copy of citizenship identity card;
- Copy of security clearance certificate;
- Medical fitness certificate;
- Academic transcripts and pass certificate of class X, XII and Degree;
- Copy of BCSE score sheet; and
- No objection certificate if employed.
Applicants will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
- Academic 80% (Class XII 30% and Degree 50%); and
- BCSE score: 20%.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted later for selection interview. For additional information, please call 02-337288 during working hours.
Human Resource Division