The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce vacancies for the post of chief Program Officer as detailed below:
|Sl||Position Title||Position level||Division||Minimum qualification||Vacancy Type||No. of Slots|
|1||Chief Program Officer||P1 A||Health Promotion Division, DoPH||Bachelor Degree||
In-service open competition
|2||Chief Program Officer||P1 A||Emergency Medical Services Division, DoMS||Bachelor Degree||1|
|3||Chief Program Officer||P1 A||Quality Assurance and Standardization Division||Bachelor Degree||1|
In-service civil servants, fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per section 13.7.4 of BCSR 2018 may submit application on or before 29 March 2019 along with following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae , both individual and the one generated from CSIS;
- Copies of training Certificates, if any;
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate;
- Copy of valid Audit Clearance certificate; and
- Assessed Individual work plan and moderation rating for last two years- 2016-2017 and 2017-2018.
It may be noted that as per letter No. RCSC/EMSD/1/COMMISSION/2019/3132 dated 23 January 2019, the recruitment of Medical Doctors in Administration and Management Positions is freezed for now. This is in view of the huge gap of this Occupational Group in Health Centers as per the existing HRD Projection.
The Selected candidates shall produce No Objection Certificate endorsed by the HRC of the agency within two weeks after the declaration of result.
Human Resource Division