The KhesarGyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce following vacancy:
|Sl.No||Position Title||Position level||Minimum Qualification||Required number of slots||Placement||Remarks|
|1||Director||EX 3||Master’s Degree||1||Office of the President (OOP)||
1. Minimum of 15 years work experience including at least 3 years’ experience in managerial and administrative positions
2. Should have a regular degree certificates from a recognized University
1. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application form, as per the prescribed format
- CV along with two referees with contact details
- Copies of academic transcript and certificate (Bachelors/Masters)
- Copies of training certificate
- Annual performance report/appraisals for past 3 years for Civil Servants and For non – civil servants, recommendation letter from the management
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Audit Clearance Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if shortlisted
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- A copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Recent passport size photograph
- One legal Stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must reach the KGUMSB Secretariat on or before 25thAugust 2017before 5P.M. For further information contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999; 02-328990 or 02-328997 (Ext: 124) during office hours.