The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of a Program Officer as detailed below:
|Sl. No.||Position Title||Position Level||Division||Minimum Qualification||Vacancy type||No. of Slots|
|1||Program Officer||P5 A and above||Communicable Disease Division, Department of Public Health||Bachelors of Public Health||In-service lateral transfer||1|
Interested In-service candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may submit the application on or before 21st August 2019 along with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae generated from CSIS;
- Copies of training certificates, if any;
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate;
- Copy of valid Audit Clearance Certificate;
- Assessed Individual Work Plan and Moderation rating for the last 2 years (2016-2017 & 2017-2018); and
- NOC endorsed by the HRC of the working Agency
Preference will be given to applicants with prior knowledge and experience in leprosy and TB Management.
Kindly note that applications with incomplete documents shall not be accepted. For further information, please contact HRD at 328091, Extn: 314 during working hours.